A NEW MYSTERY




I thought this'll set me free,
But this is now a new mystery .

I didn't want to break that heart,
But situations made us to fall apart.

I can assure you that it wasn't fake,
And it was never your mistake.

Some worse things have happened in this winter and cold,
As I am unable to love back and hold.

I know there are no hopes to persist,
But have to find ways to exist.

It was not a bye forever,
But it seems like we won't meet ever.....

                                                                         
                                                                             - CHANDRA PRAKASH

Comments

  1. Wowowow!!! Keep up the good work broo!! Looking forward to read more of your stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A bright star in the dim moonlightt night

Fear of losing

Story of a soldier